Missing dll files

wotan 14:04 20 Jul 03

Hi,
One for the clever people out there.
I am getting the following error messages up when I run Norton Windoctor.
1) "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Installshield\Professional\RunTime\0701\Intel32\DotNetInstaller.Exe" Cannot access necessary file, "mscoree.dll"
and
2) "C:Program Files\MSPictureIt!PhotoPub\MHPMRG.Exe" cannot access necessary file "mhputilu.dll"
These messages are followed by a warning that some programs may not run correctly or my system may crash when attempting to run these programs.
I have tried re-installing MS Picture It Photo Publishing (which is referred to in the second error message), with no luck, and cannot identify which program the other message refers to.
I am running Win XP home edition on my AMD 2000+ system and up to today I have had no problems or crashes. I have 512mb memory with an 80Gb hard drive, none of which is overloaded,and my programs are running o.k., so any advice as to what may be wrong, and how to fix it would be gratefully received.
Regards
Wotan .

Dazwm 14:06 20 Jul 03
  Steven135 16:20 20 Jul 03

I had this message for a long while using windoctor nothing untoward ever happened I just clicked ignore.

wotan 20:59 20 Jul 03

Thanks for the input, I am working at present, but will give Dazwm's site a go when I get home in morning. Thanks also to Steven135, I was considering doing that anyway but for now I will tick the box and see how Dazwm's suggestion goes.
Regards and thanks again,
Wotan.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…