missing .dll files

tony-guitar 22:51 01 Jul 05

After uninstalling the trial of InBoxer anti-spam program, i now get a box displaying the following message every time i go to 'outlook'. The add-in "c:\program files\Inboxer\outlook Add-in\OLW.dll" could not be installed. It goes on to suggest missing .dll files,out of memory etc. How do i get rid of this irritating box?

woodchip 23:07 01 Jul 05

If you are running XP and have a full XP disc put it in the drive, and stop the auto run by switching off the window that starts. at Run Box type SFC /SCANNOW

PS a Restore Disc is no good to do the above.

You could run System Restore to before you loaded the program

VoG II 08:22 02 Jul 05

In Outlook Tools | Options, Other tab, Advanced button, Add-in Manager button, untick InBoxer.

tony-guitar 16:52 02 Jul 05

Thanks VoG for your response, but InBoxer is not listed. There are 3 items: 1) net folders 2)redemption helper outlook extension 3)fax server extension. Do you have any other suggestions please? PS there are 4 administrator accounts on my pc but only ME gets this irritating box!

VoG II 17:01 02 Jul 05

As above but try the COMS Add-ins button.

tony-guitar 17:47 02 Jul 05

its empty. i tried this earlier but now ,although empty, there is a 'dotted surround box' where something used to be!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…