//some 3rd party need geo

Missing DLL

Arokh. 21:04 15 Jun 03

Both my Nephew and I regularly play online game's and yesterday I thought I would play a game called (No one lives forever-A Spy in H.A.R.M.'S Way) well I was informed I would have to download a patch or update, in order to play online, well I did that and everything went ok, but it seems now if I want to play the game offline, my pc reports (Invalid Shell DLL cshell.dll) I have no idea what to do.
Does anyone have any suggestions
Regards Arokh

ton 21:08 15 Jun 03

Download dll files click here

woodchip 21:23 15 Jun 03

You have not got a file missing it's been replaced by the download it look's like one or the other

woodchip 21:30 15 Jun 03

PS you may still have the file on your computer, go to Start button Find\Files or Folders type in the box cshell it will probably come up with cshell.dll

cshell.bak

or........cshell.old or something like that

you can change the name of the file provided you do not try to have two of the same file name so cshell.dll can become cshell.dllxx and cshell.bak can then be changed to cshell.dll then try your game

Stuartli 21:53 15 Jun 03

Go to System File Checker (SFC) by typing SFC in the RUN panel.

Then key in the missing DLL required.

Alternatively let SFC find missing or corrupted files for you and then replace/repair them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…