missing dll

aboutit 18:14 16 Nov 03

I hav e windows XP and previously 98 for which I had the disc both for Adobe and Epson scanner I have tried to re-enter the scanner on my computer and it will not give me the full working options Epson download site will not download either. On Adobe photoshop I get the error message missing Virtual device driver Symantec S32NET 1 DLL Can anyone help with either of these problems please

hugh-265156 19:31 16 Nov 03

do you use norton intrenet security or antivirus?

are you sure this is the exact error?

hugh-265156 19:35 16 Nov 03

closest thing i can find is click here

aboutit 18:07 17 Nov 03

I did ha ve Norton Security but uninstalled. The message say Virtual Device Symantec S32NET 1 Dll. is missing I have looked via regedit under HKey but cannot find any of the entries Norton suggest to remove

hugh-265156 18:24 17 Nov 03

when you uninstalled norton,was this via add remove programs and did it go ok at the time?

still cant find any info on "S32NET 1.DLL"

i would maybe try re installing norton again and then use click here to remove it.

aboutit 18:34 17 Nov 03

can`t reinstsall Norton as I don`t have it any more,. The message does say 16 biy if that`s of any use. Norton uninstallerd via the disc and everything seemed o.k. at the time. The only thing I can find on my computer apart from Mcaffee which I now use is something called Norman defence data system

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…