Missing Calculator

TURNIPS 15:56 21 Sep 04

I am using Windows XP Home Edition and running Works 7.0 and Word 2002. I recently discovered that Calculator has disappeared, possibly when installing SP2. It is normally listed under Accessories, between Address Book and Command Prompt. How can I restore or access the Calculator program?

iambeavis 16:02 21 Sep 04

Have a look in C:\Windows\System32 for calc.exe. If it's there you can right click on it and choose send to desktop (create shortcut).

Stuartli 16:12 21 Sep 04

Start>Settings>Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs>Add/Remove Windows Compoents>Accessories. Enable Calculator.

There's also the XP PowerToys PowerToy Calculator or many people swear by TapeCalc 2 as being far superior to the XP and earlier Windows verions of its calculator:

click here

Stuartli 16:13 21 Sep 04

Should read:

Start>Settings>Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs>Add/Remove Windows Components>Accessories. Enable Calculator.

There's also the XP PowerToys PowerToy Calculator or many people swear by TapeCalc 2 as being far superior to the XP and earlier Windows versions of its calculator:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…