Misplaced screen

Digital 17:05 23 Feb 04

Under W98SE I sometimes run a full screen DOS programme. When I close that, the Windows desktop reappears offset to the right instead of centred. Anyone any ideas how to stop this? (It never used to do this but I've not a clue when it started).

Rennaissance 17:18 23 Feb 04

maybe due to the resolution changes? What resolution do you run your dos program and what resolution is your desktop?

Diemmess 17:34 23 Feb 04

With Renaissance, the DOS programme will set the screen the way it is for that purpose, and then when you go to windows the probability is that the Display settings are not the way you set and expected them to be.

So do the right click thing, and choose the favourite resolution, colour levels and font size again and all should be well.

I can't answer why it has only recently been doing this but you can probably find the answer with a good "think" about what you have been doing recently that is different from "lomg ago"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…