Misplaced Defrag Icon

Meshuga 11:45 10 Apr 03

I am using Win ME and after booting up in safe mode I went to Start/Programmes/Accessories/System tools and
Disk Defragmenter. I clicked on disk defrag and all that happened was that the word Disk Defrag
disappeared from the system tools box and turned up as an icon on my desktop. Can anyone please tell me how to return it to its original position
in the system tools box. Many thanks. Meshuga.

matbeard 12:01 10 Apr 03

You can drag and drop it back to it's rightful place -- simply left-click and drag it to the Start button. Hold it over the Start button for a second and the Start menu will appear. Still pressing the mouse button - drag the icon to the Programs|Accessories|System Tools folder and then release the mouse button.

Alternatively, right click the Star button and choose Open - you can now browse through the Start menu folder and drag the icon from the Desktop back to the System Tools folder.

Meshuga 12:47 10 Apr 03

Many thanks Matbeard. Will give it a go. Meshuga.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…