mirror image

User-178362 00:19 31 Mar 06

I would like to flip a picture in word. I go to Format/wrap/tight. Click on draw. When I click on Rotate or Flip, the window that pops up is faint so I cannot activate it. I have Word 97. Also tried this same method in Word 2000 on different PC still doesn't work. Could you please tell me how to flip it in 97 and 2000?

lotvic 01:39 31 Mar 06

I think you are out of luck -
from Word 2000 Help:
"You can rotate or flip drawing objects only; you cannot rotate or flip a picture."

bremner 08:27 31 Mar 06

Just use Irfanview click here to flip the picture then insert into Word

rmcqua 14:31 31 Mar 06

Or, if you have Publisher, you can flip in Publisher, save as a Word file, and then re-open in Word.

ade.h 16:49 31 Mar 06

You can do it in Paint. Takes about 2 secs, works with all the usual file formats. Open the image file in Paint, go to Image > Flip/Rotate... and select whichever option you need.

User-178362 00:13 01 Apr 06

I am downloading Infanview, It is asking me do I want to associate extensions with Infanview, Optional. Not sure what they all mean I can see JPEG. Should I put a tick in this box? Not expecting any replies tonight, Will it be alright to go ahead and return to it later? It has Images with a dark surround which I believe it means it will go ahead with this.

VoG II 08:42 01 Apr 06

What it means is do you want IrfanView to become your default picture editor and viewer.

Forum Editor 09:41 01 Apr 06

is yes, you do.

User-178362 06:07 03 Apr 06

Thank you. At the moment I am using PickAview, I can open up my pictures in PhotoSuite with this, will it still happen? If I deside I prefere the PhotoSuite will I be able to just remove Infanview and be back to the way I am now. How do I go back to where it was asking me do I want to associate extensions with Infanview?

pj123 11:49 03 Apr 06

Just hold the Shift key down and right click on any one of your .jpg files. Select Open with and in the program list select the program you want to open it with. Put a tick in the box Always use this program to open this type of file.

and OK.

User-178362 19:03 03 Apr 06

I hold the shift key down, right click as sometimes when I left click it highlights a few pictures not just the one. Click Open With, Infanview. The picture opens up, but there isn't any box. Once there was a window that told me to put info in so the the web would auto open it up for me, Don't know how that came about.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017