Minor problem with javascript blogger template..

sarahjane100 12:42 19 Mar 13

Hi all, Am wondering if there is a lovely person who can offer me some advice- I have a blog (on blogger) and am using a great template called Galauness. Everything is perfect, except there is (I think) a glitch in the javascript for the homepage. The layout of the template shows 6 thumbnail images on the homepage, however, sometimes only 5 show, leaving a large gap where the 6th should be. Ocassionally, if I add a new post, there are 6 again, and then with the following post, we are back to 5. I have had a look & can't figure this out! The designer of the template has gone AWOL so no hope there. Is there anyone who can perhaps help? Any advice gratefully received! I can add links & the code if there is anyone who could possibly help. Sarah-Jane x

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…