Minor but annoying

runningdog 14:01 PM 10 Mar 13

I have a PX750WD Epson prionter which works very well b ut the magnetic front panel will not stay closed. I have cleaned it time and time again to no avail. As I say it is not vital but very annoying in a nearly new printer. Is there ayone with a similar experience or better still with a solution.

spuds 16:00 PM 10 Mar 13

I think its a case of finding out what is wrong with the part you have mentioned. I have an Epson R220 that as a similar problem, a bit sellotape or blu-tack solved that.

Depending on how 'nearly new', then contact Epson for an answer, they might do a swap-out for you?.

runningdog 19:20 PM 10 Mar 13

Thank you both for the solutions proposed. I think that I shall go with the Velcro idea. Why I cannot think of simple remedies I do not know as in most ways I am quite practical. In suppose that ideally I wanted to find a cure for the lack of electromagnetism in the unit. However many thanks to you bot5h.

runningdog 19:24 PM 10 Mar 13

Many thanks for the proposed solutions. I think that I shall go with the Velcro idea. I deally I wanted a solution to the lack of electromagnetism in the unit but Velcro will be fine. Many thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 4 UK release date, price and specs: Thinner, lighter, faster with new Type Cover and Pen

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Territory delivers realistic NASA screens for The Martian - as they will be in 20 years time

21 brilliant tips for Mac OS X El Capitan: The best new Mac features in OS X 10.11