minimized windows in IE

wily earthworm 09:45 12 May 03

At the moment, when I right click a link in a web page and select "open in new window...", The resultant new window is minimized to the taskbar. I have to right click it's taskbar button to resize it. How can I make IE open these linked web pages in maximised or regular sized windows?

VoG™ 09:50 12 May 03

Close the original window. Then drag the edges of your minimised window until it fills the screen (or whatever size you want). Then File/Close to close the window. Windows should remember your settings the next time you click on a link.

wily earthworm 20:28 17 May 03

When I select to open a new page in a separate window it is still being created as a minimized window ie to see the window I have to right click it's task bar button and select maximise. Does anyone know what is causing this to happen?

powerless 20:32 17 May 03

Go to start Menu and right click you Internet Explorer Icon. Now choose propeties...

Find "RUN:" under the shortcut tab and using the drop down menu make sure MAXIMIZED is selected.

Click ok.

mackaycc 18:04 18 May 03

After resizing the window hold ctrl and close the window. This will cause IE to set this size as the default window size.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…