minimilst web pages

JohnnyG 22:22 23 Sep 03

Almost every time that I log on to a web page via either Tiscali or Google (or anyone else for that matter), the pages come up half size or smaller. Am I doing something wrong? Is there anything in the 'Options' box that I should be looking at? Is there maybe some box that I should be checking to ensure that each page comes up full size? I know that it is fairly trivial in the great scheme of things but it is bugging me (actually it doesn't bother me too much but it is really getting to the wife and you know what that's like!). Hope someone can help.

JohnnyG

VoG II 22:25 23 Sep 03

Close all Internet Explorer windows apart from the small one.

Drag its edges to fill the screen (do not use the Maximise button).

Then close the window using File/Close from the menu.

MAJ 23:05 23 Sep 03

If it's happening the first time you open IE, JohnnyG, rather than it happening when you click on a link, then right click on the little IE icon on the task bar, choose properties, click the Shortcut tab and in the "Run" field near the bottom, choose Maximised from the drop down menu.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…