Mini ATX - Need help!

son of bof:) 19:14 19 Jun 03

Hi all,
I'm looking to downsize my PC from a midi ATX tower, to a mini ATX tower (Not micro!!). I'm having a hard time finding good mini ATX cases at the moment.. I've looked on dabs.com ebuyer.com and the usual sites.

My budget is about £60 for the case, and I'm looking for one with front USB/audio/microphone sockets. To give a rough idea of the size I'm looking for, the mini atx tower should have 2x5.25" bays, and 1x3.5" external, and 2x3.5" internal bays.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Ben

OneSirKnight 19:46 19 Jun 03

£60 WOW do you want gold plated.(lol) if you can get to a computer fair you can get them for between £25 /£35 .
good luck.

son of bof:) 20:54 19 Jun 03

Knight, what I'm after really is quality I guess, I know 60 quid isnt much but you should get a fairly decent one for that, keep the help coming plz :>

AMD_MAN23 21:53 19 Jun 03

Are you sure your motherboard will fit?, is it a Mini_ATX motherboard?

Colin

eccomputers 23:08 19 Jun 03

have you considered the cooling? I find those small boxes a nightmare with heat problems and Im sure they dont last as long.

son of bof:) 15:58 21 Jun 03

I've considered the cooling, and I'll probably be getting a new motherboard to go in with it :>

Ben

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…