Mindows live messenger problems

Migwell 00:00 AM 11 Oct 11
Answered

Windows Live Messenger is causing me problems and I would like to get rid of it. I was told by Microsoft that my account with Messenger had been blocked as they thought that someone had hijacked it and was using it to send out loads of messages. This I feel must be right as my hard drive is going mad all the time. Daft me created a new password and set it up again and the problems started all over again. Now I feel that if I take it off my Computer the trouble will stop.

But I don't know where to look to take it out and what I need to look for. Please can anyone help me to get rid of Microsoft Live messenger?

Migwell 09:01 AM 11 Oct 11

Thanks Lazarus The 2nd Job complete and disk activity has gon back to normal.

Hope green tick showes up this time, it has never been as good as the old forum to find where you put a green tick on a thread.

Migwell 09:07 AM 11 Oct 11

Just checked and now see a green tick. It might see that I am a bit daft but the gtcking of questions has not been easy to do since the forum was updated. Could there not be a box to tick where it says REPLY TO THIS TOPIC.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? Windows 10 is now available, so do you have to upgrade? 8 reasons…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

How to run Windows 10 on Mac: How to run Windows 10 using Boot Camp or VirtualBox to install…