Miked my folders comlete downloads and downloads

March Wind 23:40 PM 07 Mar 11

I have two Download folders. I think I have been saving my downloads in DAP=Download Accelerator Plus. If I tell you what the icon looks like and what it says do you think you could help me and tell me if I can delete or to put in my completed downloads folded? NB There are quite a few.

This is a folder.CNET TechTracker.

These ones looks like a pg with the corner folded, and a square inside with red and blue dots in. Content_4734_down.imw IMW file 33KB. content_12590_down.imf IMF file 38KB.
epson32451eu.exe.dap DAP file 4728KB. I have a number under different names looking like a page. Should I delete or move or keep? This will do for now

March Wind 23:46 PM 07 Mar 11

the icons that look like a page have different endings. i.e X.alb or dab or aspx

March Wind 19:31 PM 08 Mar 11

I had gone and saved some of my Downloads in DAP. Not knowing what I was doing.

I have sorted most of them and deleted. I had three left. Two said Registry Boaster. I thought I had deleted my R/Boaster. I clicked on Clear. Does this mean I have only cleared it from the list or would have deleted if from the PC? If not then where should I find it? I did delete uniblue reg boaster, but where I found it not sure. I forget easily.

The third one says buddy.zip. as my PC is called a Buddy not sure what to do about this.

recap 15:46 PM 10 Mar 11

To uninstall programs go to Control Panel/Add Remove Programs, and remove them from there. Unless - the program has an uninstall in it's list in the Program menu.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: When is Black Friday & what are the best tech Black Friday…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the animated Christmas ad everyone's tallking about

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know