migrating service

apollogeemark 20:43 03 Feb 04

Hi.

Ive been told that if I want to migrate from one service to another i need something called a CBUK reference or something like that.

Anyone know how i get this, if its is really needed, or where i can find it etc.

Thanks

Djohn 21:14 03 Feb 04

apollogeemark. From the help page of my ISP [Zen]. The same procedure will work for any ISP that takes part in the migration scheme. The changeover will take place at the BT exchange and you should be off-line for approx. 10-15 minutes. j.

The migration works as follows:

To allow us to initiate migration, you should contact your existing ISP and ask them to provide you with your ADSL CBUK number. Please make them aware that you are migrating to Zen Internet and do not want your ADSL service ceased (cancelled) until the migration has been completed.

The CBUK number is a reference which BT assign to every ADSL account, and one will have been provided to your ISP when your service was first activated.

Place an order online at click here. com/ where you will be asked for the CBUK number and ISP Name.

Once your order has been accepted and payment has been processed, we will send a migration request to BT. They will then send an e-mail to your existing ISP requesting migration to Zen Internet.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…