midband trials

is anybody involved in the bt midband trials that are currently running ?. i ask as i am unable to recive broadband as i live too far from my nearst exchange & the signel is too weak when it reaches me. bt tell me by mid summer they hope to role out midband to 97% of the country. if any one is using midband i would like to know some more about it ie: up/download speeds,does the speed drop when you use the phone whilst downloading or anything else that may have come up so far. thanks

Paranoid Android 14:15 12 Apr 03

Ditto, plus any info that may be out there about pricing. Does anyone know if will need a specific ISP (I'm with BTOpenworld) ?

Marvin

graham 14:23 12 Apr 03

click here

Any relation?

graham 14:26 12 Apr 03
  graham 14:31 12 Apr 03
  runnerblade 16:09 12 Apr 03

graham
was using my friends pc (potdavid)to re ask my question as visting him for a cup of tea.
tried your links but they did not respond any ideas ?

runnerblade 16:16 12 Apr 03

graham,
please ignore previous response as i have now connected to your links thanks.
i like the others will have to wait and see what happens with midband but i would like to hear from anybody who is or knows of anybody involved in the piolt scheme

Paranoid Android 14:42 13 Apr 03

Is there anywhere to register interest yet ?

Marvin.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…