Microworld Free AV Ultility

Completealias 21:46 02 Jun 05

Was just reading through a posting on another forum and there was a posting to this you can find it here click here

Was wondering if anyone had used it? It looks a very useful little tool to add to the ever growing list!

VoG II 21:58 02 Jun 05

To add to your question, does the free version actually fix anything?

gudgulf 22:00 02 Jun 05

I used to use this a lot...it was a very effective tool for finding and removing all manner of crud---however of late it has started finding more and more things it tags rather confusingly as "not a virus" and requiring you to buy it to remove the items.

I have just downloaded it and set off a scan to see how it behaves currently.

As I type it has found several things on my system (which is clean,by the way) and states "no action taken".I think this has now moved into the free scanner/pay to remove category.I will let you know when the scan has finished....which will take quite a while as it has 200GB to scan.

stalion 22:13 02 Jun 05

This is an excellent program that I used to promote on here all the time when it was free but unfortunately they decided to charge for it some months ago.Still one of the best programs going if you want to buy it though

Completealias 12:49 03 Jun 05

Thanks for that people so it is more of a standalone scanner.

Still could be a useful tool for tracking down if you are still having problems that you cannot trace.

Cheers for that

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…