SEC (APACER) (TRANSCEND)
WINBOND (KINGSTON)
and a load of serial numbers for mem mods
and sugestted i up grade bios(done) as this
normally irons out any memory glitches

HELP PLEASE
CANT UNDERTAND WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT

ardvarc 08:35 03 Sep 03

Here is you other thread. I think goonerbill is right. Can you have a look at motherboard model again, should have model number near the middle. The nearest I can get is the K7N2 Delta.

click here

ardvarc 12:34 03 Sep 03

What MSI have sent you is the manufacturers code numbers for their RAM modules. MSI MoBos can be choosey which RAM is installed but link below is usually OK. What make and size RAM modules do you have. Have a look in the manual and check what Jumpers there are for 166 FSB and set accordingly. On mine(K7N2G-L) jumper10 has pins 1&2 shorted and Jumper 11 has both pins shorted for 166 = 333. BIOS is set BY Hardware. Try putting single stick in slot 1 nearest the CPU and boot to see what the POST screen tells you. See if it shows DDR clock speed of 333, if so try second stick in slot 3. Have to go out now but post back.

click here

ardvarc 18:37 05 Sep 03

I have had 2 emails from you confirming K7N2 DELTA L MoBo and 3 x 256Mgb DANELEC RAM. It would be better to keep this within the forum. My local PC shop sells the MoBo & RAM you have. You say it is recognised and running well, does that apply to your XP2800+ CPU too. Is your system up and running now?.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…