Microsoft Word Template

Hercules03 13:31 12 Oct 04

Help Please :o))
I am trying to create a 2 page letter template, where the contents of both pages are similar (so that the receiver can return a signed copy).
Most of the detail lines need entering on the first page and Im currently using "Macrobutton" for this.
I can't find a way to duplicate the entered lines on page 2 without re-entry. Ive tried using Bookmark and Ref field but I cant get Ref to work with data entered via Macrobutton.

Is there any other way to get what I want ? Is there an available source of examples showing how to use fields and forms etc ?

VoG II 13:40 12 Oct 04

Have a look at the suggestions click here

Hercules03 13:57 12 Oct 04

Thanks a lot, VOg. You have certainly given me more options to try!

Taff36 13:59 12 Oct 04

Use Daba`s method - It works `cos I tried it and will do exactly what you want.

My solution is simple but not quite as professional. However because you are filling it in every time it might be quicker providing ALL the information you require duplicating can be contained within the Header.

e-mail me and I`ll send you the sample document I`ve constructed which contains instructions.

Hercules03 16:13 12 Oct 04

Thanks very much for the help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…