microsoft word start up problem

mugsmulligan 16:13 14 Jan 05

anytime i have tried to run microsoft word 2000 a message comes up saying an error has occured in your program. if u continue blah blah. winword has caused an error in EPIGUE5D.DLL and will now close. i have tried restarting and reinstalling but this still continues. i have removed the suite add on as well. please help my college coursework is on a deadline!!

recap 16:20 14 Jan 05

Do a search for and delete this file. Restart your Word the file should then be recreated.

mugsmulligan 17:37 14 Jan 05

i deleted the file and renamed it but the error still keeps popping up. anything else?

VoG II 17:39 14 Jan 05

"i have removed the suite add on as well"

Which suite and how removed?

mugsmulligan 17:44 14 Jan 05

teh microsoft office add on-suite for the 2000 word edition, i heard from a friend that it could create difficulties so after i experienced the errors i deleted it. would the printer not printing any ink only blank pages have anything to do with it as this is occuring as well

VoG II 17:49 14 Jan 05

Tools/Templates and Add-ins and see if anything is listed.

mugsmulligan 17:55 14 Jan 05

where can i find these folders?

FelixTCat 18:51 14 Jan 05

Do you have an Epson Stylus Color 680 printer or similar? If so, uninstall its drivers and reinstall. Does this solve the problem?

mugsmulligan 14:38 15 Jan 05

thats what i did when i logged off, i read that the printer drivers could be the problem so i reinstalled and now everything works again, my coursework will never be happier, cheers everyone!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…