//some 3rd party need geo

Microsoft Word run time error

Billawa 18:48 21 Feb 05

Using M/S Word recently I have found that on closing the application a box appears containing the following "Microsoft Visual Basic Run Time error 13 Type Mismatch" What does this mean and how do I get rid of it? I have looked at the "Help" section of Word but the explanation is too technical for me to make sense of it. Any solutions or suggestions gratefully received!

Diodorus Siculus 18:49 21 Feb 05

You may be able to use "detect and repair" from the help menu.

VoG II 18:52 21 Feb 05

Do you have a macro or add-in with an Auto_Close subroutine in it?

Billawa 19:09 22 Feb 05

Diodorus/VoG
Thanks for the suggestions but "no luck" I'm afraid. I've also tried looking at Word add-ins and deleting them but still the error message appears. Any other ideas anybody?

VoG II 19:12 22 Feb 05

Do you have ViaVoice?

Billawa 19:37 22 Feb 05

VoG Yes, I have recently installed Via Voice as a trial. I hadn't made that connection. The problem is not serious but just a pain when it comes to closing Word. To get rid of it would be nice!

VoG II 20:55 22 Feb 05

The only solution I can find is to uninstall ViaVoice :o(

Billawa 09:49 23 Feb 05

Thanks for identifying the culprit. There appears to be no way out - use Via Voice and "get the message" or don't use it - Simple!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…