Microsoft word 97

hooligan 21:14 18 May 05

Can you add colour to a drawing done in word?

Windows 98se

cheers

Forum Editor 21:27 18 May 05

It's been a while since I used Word 97, but you should be able to use the format menu to add colour to auto-shapes, lines, etc.

GroupFC 22:01 18 May 05

The FE is quite right (of course!).

If you open the drawing toolbar, you should see a paint tin icon, hover over that and you will see that it is labelled fill color. If you click on it you can select colours, effects and even use a picture to fill the shape! (click on the fill effects and then the picture tab and browse to the picture you want to use).

You can also use the other drawing tools (such as shadow, 3d, line style, etc. to good effect). Myself and my two boys have spent many rainy afternoons just messing about with just the drawing tools, speech bubbles, text boxes and a few pictures!

hooligan 11:44 19 May 05

I dont seem to be able to? I go to word, formay then my piv is there, just cant work out how to add colour

If i go to paint, open my drawing from word, it says format not supported, or not a valid bitmat file?

I can do the drawing in word, but i want a graph in the background like i have in word

cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…