microsoft word

Baskerville 11:31 07 Feb 09

Hi everyone

Can anyone point me to a free or trial version of Microsoft word any edition will do.

Thanks
Baskerville

Marko797 11:35 07 Feb 09

if u go to microsoft site then I'm sure u can dl a 60 day trial. click here

Diodorus Siculus 11:56 07 Feb 09

If the above doesn't suit, you could try Abiword from click here which is an excellent alternative.`

Taff™ 11:57 07 Feb 09

If you just want a word processor that will open and save Microsoft Word Documents try OpenOffice click here No point in having a trial version of Office when this one is free.

Strawballs 12:23 07 Feb 09

As Taff™ has said in the latest PCA magazine there is a very favourable write up on Open Office 3.0 which is compatable with Word

Baskerville 13:24 11 Feb 09

Mark797,

We downloaded the 60 day trial but when we apply the activation key it just comes back with the message that the 60 day trial has elapsed and expired??
Don't know what is going on with that then, We are trying to borrow a legitamate Word and put it on this computer,

Many thanks,

Baskerville.

Taff™ 16:39 11 Feb 09

"We are trying to borrow a legitamate Word" - err ...borrow? I think you`ll find that you need to buy a licence otherwise it`s anything but legitimate. Save yourself some grief. Follow my link to OpenOffice. It`s entirely compatible with MS Word and FREE!

Sara K 17:35 11 Feb 09

OpenOffice is really good and free.

Sara K 17:37 11 Feb 09

You can get OpenOffice at Filehippo.com too

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…