Microsoft word

podlod 13:54 01 Aug 05

Hi, Can anyone tell me if I can reduce certain photos I have in `my pictures,` and transfer them into a history thesis alongside on the same page I am writing in microsoft word? Thanks, Bryan.

SANTOS7 14:12 01 Aug 05

Send picture to word first doubleclick picture which will then give you the option to resize.

keith-236785 14:15 01 Aug 05

set up a table two columns wide by the number of photos you want to insert, then if you want the pics on the left, click in the first cell and click insert, from file, browse to and select the pic you want, then click insert, resize the pic to suit by grabbing the bottom right corner and dragging it up&left until it is the right size for you.

the cells on the right which is where the text is going can be merged to form one single cell (drag the mouse over with the lef button pressed then right click & choose Merge Cells), unless you want the text opposite the photo, in which case just type in the text you want . once you are happy with it, you need to set the border to none so the lines dont show. in the table, click your right mouse button and choose properties, then Borders and Shading, click NONE (top left) that will show the lines on your screen but not on the final printed version (assuming you are going to print it out)

hope this helps

keith-236785 14:21 01 Aug 05

forgot to say (though i dont think i would need to) if you want the pics on the right its just a case of visa-versa. insert the pics to the right cells and the text to the left.

podlod 09:53 21 Aug 05

Thanks everyone for all the help I needed, have not tried it yet so may be back!! Thanks again, Bryan

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…