Microsoft Word 2007

amyjen7 09:10 AM 14 Jun 12

I have Microsoft Word 2007. I failed to save a document correctly and was unable to open it. No problem did it again. However, it still appears on “Recent Documents” and when I attempt to open it a box comes up “file not found”. I did a search of recent changes and from here was able to remove short cut so it no longer appears there and it’s not in my document files. How do you edit/remove a document from the list of “Recent Document” from Word? Thank you. I run Vista Home Premium

Taff™ 09:25 AM 14 Jun 12

Try right clicking the entry and "remove from list" This works in Office 2010 anyway so I'm guessing it will in 2007.

If not download Ccleaner and run that but it will remove all recent document lists.

Woolwell 10:26 AM 14 Jun 12

It doesn't work in Word 2007. You can clear all of the recent documents but not remove just one. It will eventually drop off the list.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 release date, price, features UK: Free upgrade available July 29 with 10 years of free…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

Apple Pay UK launch guide and participating UK banks: HSBC, First Direct finally support Apple Pay