Microsoft Word 2002 Runtime error

Daiol 22:18 PM 19 Aug 11

Hi I have windows 7 premium and have word 2002 installed,During the last few days every time I open up word I get a box on screen stating 'Run-Time Error '9' Subscript out of range'.can I have some help here please Have not installed nothing and done nothing different to the pc. help please.d.

spikeychris 22:10 PM 20 Aug 11

This tends to be an add-ins problem. Click this link to find out how to disable any add-ins.

Daiol 11:46 AM 21 Aug 11

Hi,Thanks for the response.Looked at the link you supplied & tried to follow it,But got a bit confused when it said about item 3.dragging the ''COM Add-ins'to the tools menu just below the templates and addins locations.

*"1. Open Word and go to the Tools => Customize menu and choose the Commands Tab. 2. In the left pane choose the “Tools” category. 3. In the right pane choose the “COM Add-Ins” command, click on it and while holding down the left mouse button drag it to your Tools menu, just below the “Templates and Add-ins” location.*

Any further help please its annoying when opening up the word documents. da.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to watch Adobe Max 2015: See Adobe unveil new Creative Cloud features for Photoshop,…

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…