Microsoft Word 2000 Document

Henmin 19:43 28 Dec 04

Hi Folks,

Sometimes from the Newsletters I receive I copy & paste what I want from them on to Microsoft Word 2000 document. The problem is that the Text doesn't fit my document fully from "Align Left" to "Align Right."

To get the Text to fit the whole page I have to do it manually. That is putting the Curser at the beginning of the second line - and so on - and hitting the Delate Arrow Button - just after (+ =) button at the top of the Keyboard. This is a Laborious Task. Can anyone please suggest a better and quicker way to do it.

Thanks

Henmin

Jeffers22 19:46 28 Dec 04

Having copied the test to the clipboard, open word and a new document. From the Edit menu choose Paste Special and select unformatted test.

Henmin 19:51 28 Dec 04

Jeffers22,

Thanks, I shall try this out. It will save me a lot of time indeed.

Henmin

Henmin 16:52 01 Jan 05

Jeffers22,

Sorry for the late response.

I'm sorry if I'm displaying a bit of stupidity in this area ... especially on the First Day Of The Year, but can you please let me know how to copy a text on to the clipboard. I've never done it before, I usually copy/cut/paste on to a Microsoft Word 2000 document.
... I'm sure with a reply I'll become more knowledgeable.

Thanks

Henmin

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL IN THE FORUM. THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH FOR ALL THE HELP AND ADVISE IN THE PAST AND OF COURSE IN THE FUTURE.

HENMIN

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…