Microsoft Word

  Thomo1 17:38 10 Feb 05

When i use word and try to type in 3 full stops instead of showing ... the full stops go really small and cluster up as 3 groups of 2 full stops. eg .. .. .. (but alot, lot smaller)

Is there a setting i can change plz??

  FelixTCat 17:48 10 Feb 05

Yes, this is another example of how Microsoft helps us to be more productive (spit!). Go to Tools - Autocorrect Options - AutoCorrect. You might also find it in AutoText, AutoFormat and AutoFormat As You Type. Delete or change it as you wish.

  VoG II 17:48 10 Feb 05

In Word 2003, Insert/Autotext/Autotext.

On the Autocorrect tab in the bottom box there is a set of pre-defined autocorrects like (tm) etc.

Click on the ... one and click the Delete button.

  Thomo1 22:58 10 Feb 05

thanks lads, mission acomplished.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…