microsoft wireless mouse will it get interference?

: : Radioactive Frog : : 15:52 06 Feb 04

i am looking at buying a wireless micorosft mouse

click here

above is the link on the dabs site. But will things interefere with it, ie sony sereo remote?

any ideas?

thanks

Djohn 15:57 06 Feb 04

Mine works fine with several remote devices close by. Even the keyboard which is on a different frequency, mobile phone, cordless phone etc. j.

Stowit 16:21 06 Feb 04

I've got a w/l keyboard & mouse (diferent makes), a w/l network & all the rest of modern nonsense radio/tv/phone (cordless & mobile) together in one room. They've never caused a problem

AubreyS 16:24 06 Feb 04

I've got the Logitech Cordless Mouseman Optical. Cordles phone and other devices nearby. All OK.

DAG88 16:32 06 Feb 04

They all use differnt frequencies so won't interfere with each other

DAG88 16:32 06 Feb 04

They all use differnt frequencies so won't interfere with each other

byfordr 16:52 06 Feb 04

Shouldn't be any problem. Both me and my Dad use MX700 mouse and keyboards with cordless phones, wireless routers and various other electronics that operate on different frequencies and have had no trouble.

Sir Radfordin 16:56 06 Feb 04

As people say should be fine. Have got a wireless (radio) mouse that is used alongside 3 radio mics without any problems at all.

: : Radioactive Frog : : 10:51 07 Feb 04

thanks i guess i will be ordering one then,

anyone know where to get one cheaper than at dabs?

thanks again all

RF

AubreyS 11:08 07 Feb 04
  AubreyS 11:09 07 Feb 04

Sorry, ebuyer isn't cheaper than Dabs click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…