Microsoft Wireless KB & Mouse 700 v2.0 help

Audio~~Chip 00:52 02 Feb 10

I got this a few months ago for my new machine and finally started using it to find a few issues. Its OEM boxed and doesn't come with any Intellipoint or Intelitype pro software nor is their any option for this model in it as I tried it.

I found getting the Keyboard to synch/connect to the RF wireless thing impossible so tried changing the batteries. Still no luck, so I tried it on another machine again with Windows XP Home and managed to get the keyboard working as well as the mouse.

The keyboard doesn't have any indication light for Caps Lock on/off or Number Lock On/off nor is there any on the RF reciever which is connected to PC via single captive USB cable.

Does anyone else happen to have this keyboard and mouse set and know if there is any microsfot software or driver dedicated for this prodcut.
Some other ID numbers of the box and mouse as follows:-
JUA-00013
Model No. 1132 1133 1134
92317-OEM-4863185-00803

thanks for any assistance

User-1229748 01:48 02 Feb 10

if this is the one this is all the info i can find which is probably what you have found already click here

Audio~~Chip 10:33 02 Feb 10

No this is not the one Its under OEM Keyboard & Mouse sets.

birdface 12:03 02 Feb 10

Sorry I am not able to help but was just trying Amazon and e-buyer thinking about trying a new wireless keyboard and mouse.
But I think you have convinced me to stick with the ps2 type.

birdface 12:13 02 Feb 10

This may help.

click here

Audio~~Chip 12:15 02 Feb 10

its just this one. trust me, its a issue with the machine I was putting it on. Its the older keyboard driver from Ex HP keyboard need to be cleared out. I recomend the Logitech EX100 or EX110 and you can blame me if you have a problem with it and I will even buy it off you I couldn't get one at the time and ended up with the microsoft one

look at the review (gold Stars) from Argos £24.99
click here

Audio~~Chip 12:16 02 Feb 10

even better click here

Audio~~Chip 12:17 02 Feb 10

find prices cheaper than argos just look on Amazon or Ebuyer.

birdface 12:22 02 Feb 10

Ok just checking your click here's at the moment.but looks like quite a few folk with the same problem as you on Google.

click here=

birdface 12:34 02 Feb 10

Bought one similar to that about 5 years ago for my Granddaughter and never ever got it to work so she probably still has it but finding it would be a bit harder.
Being a bit thick it says it needs a wireless connection does that mean that you need a router installed.Or is it just the connection from the mouse to the keyboard.

Audio~~Chip 12:44 02 Feb 10

It doesn't need a wireless connection. It comes with a little tiny reciever that connects to usb. You have this located at back of desk out of the way and mouse & Keyboard pick up the Wirless from it automatically. All you need to do is uninstall any dedicated software for you old mouse & keyboard if any in Add/remove progs (if you have a branded pc, tell me) I can tell you what you might be lucking for if anything.

Anyway, install the CD with the new mouse and keyboard puts in the Logitech Setpoint software and put the batteries in the mouse & keyboard and walla. Remember with Argos you have a 16 day money back guarantee.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…