Microsoft Windows/Office ETC

I,Me and Myself 20:41 15 Mar 06

My husband has just qualified as a nurse and I am sure I have read somewhere that nurses are entitled to either free or cheaper Windows XP and other Microsoft software including Office etc.
Does anyone else know about this and, if so, could you tell me how he can take up these offers?

DieSse 22:54 15 Mar 06

click here try approaching your area organisation for similar deals.

johnnyrocker 23:41 15 Mar 06

click here for a free ms compatible office program

johnny.

vinnyT 10:23 16 Mar 06

I like that link DieSse. I'll pass it on to my cousins, it's about time they got some very hard earned benefits from being nurses.

I,Me and Myself 12:46 20 Mar 06

Many thanks to you all. As soon as he gets an email address we'll give it a go> Does it not matter that he is working for a different trust?

vinnyT 12:57 20 Mar 06

Like DieSse said, you will have to 'try approaching your area organisation for similar deals.'

Or try contacting the nurses union, I think it's unison, but your husband will know better. Maybe the hospital he works for will have a scheme, ask them.

Hope this helps.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…