Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Will 19:48 06 Mar 05

I get the above message comming up since I have installed Norton Internet Security. After the message comes up the norton program then starts to produce a lot of icons along the bottom bar, the icon is an envolope with a magnifying glass on it. The norton program seems to be scanning emails but I don't know where they are being generated from? I have scanned for viruses regularly so that isn't it I don't think. Anybody any idea what the problem might be or what is happening?

Will 20:24 06 Mar 05

So has anybody got a clue what it might be?

VoG II 20:32 06 Mar 05

Is that the full message?

mattyc_92 21:15 06 Mar 05

Is it, by any chance, a "installation" progress you see, e.g. when you install Office and you see the "gathering required information" and installing progress???

Will 21:23 06 Mar 05

Yes that is more or less the full message and if I don't acknowledge it The bottom bar fills up with the envolope/mag glass icons. When I ack. it I move the cursor down to the envolopes and they disappear without me actually pressing anything, I just put the cursor near them?

VoG II 21:26 06 Mar 05

Which e-mail program do you use?

Will 21:33 06 Mar 05

hotmail

VoG II 21:34 06 Mar 05

Using Internet Explorer or via Outlook or Outlook Express?

Will 11:43 08 Mar 05

Useing internet Explorer and message is symantec Email Proxy message comming up saying "Your email message was unable to be sent because your server rejected the sender", I am not sending any mail so is it a virus or siomething?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…