Microsoft Visual C ++ error

bionicle 20:05 13 Aug 08

I have been having a few problems with my PC including getting the following error message:

'Microsoft Visual C ++ runtime error. This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way'

This occurs when I try to load a picture in Microsoft Picture it 2002 programme. I have reinstalled XP SP3 and still have the same problem with this programme. I have tried reinstalling the programme but no joy. Can anyone advise how to fix?

bionicle 21:26 13 Aug 08

Just got sorted!

Just in case anyone needs to search the data base, the case is having too much memory!

Microsoft patch to remedy
click here

mickb1 09:48 07 Mar 09

I have tried to install Dragon Naturalry Speaking on My HP laptop vista hone premium
But it says during the install can not continue allready Visual C++ istalled reboot andtry again have done this about 20 times .The first time i tried it said i had IBM installed remove files wich i did then rhe Visual C++ came up Have bought reg fix as was advised but not worked .How do i find it ? Do i need it ? how can I remove it Please can someome help I know very little if anything
thank you

Fingees 09:54 07 Mar 09

mickb1

I would suggest you start your own thread, instead of hijacking this one.

As it is ticked as resolved already, you aren't going to get many replies.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…