Microsoft Updates

March Wind 12 Jun 11

Should I update all of these 9 updates

Microsft NET Framework 4 Client Profile for Windows XP. Update (KB2492386 Update for Root Certificates KB931125. Update Windows PowerShell 2.0 and WinRM 2.0 for Windows XP and Windows Embedded (KB968930) Update for Windows XP (KB971513) Update Microsoft Base Smart Card Cryptographic Service Provider Package: x86 (KB909520) Update Windows Search 4.0 for Windows XP (KB940157) UpdateMicrosoft .NET Framework version 1.1

buteman 12 Jun 11

Not sure about the rest but if you are using XP I would ignore the update for Windows search in my opinion not as good as the old version that you use just now.

Well at least I did not like it so cannot speak for others.

March Wind 12 Jun 11

Thank you. Still do not know how to put a tick in to say my question has been answered

buteman 12 Jun 11

Grey ticks on the right hand side of your thread.Click on one until it turns green and thats it.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Wimbledon 2015 live online: follow the tennis from your laptop or PC

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message