microsoft UAA bus driver i need to download it?

tein 16:46 11 Sep 08

Can anyone please tell me where i can download this driver, when i goto microsoft's website i find it so hard to belive they go into much detail but dont offer the download.??
click here
WHY do they do that??
SO if anyone would be kind enough to offer me a link id be very greatful
thankx

brundle 16:48 11 Sep 08

"A supported feature that modifies the default behavior of the product is available from Microsoft. However, this feature is intended to modify only the behavior that this article describes. Apply this feature only to systems that specifically require it. This feature might receive additional testing. Therefore, if the system is not severely affected by the lack of this feature, we recommend that you wait for the next software update that contains this feature.

If the feature is available for download, there is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the feature."

tein 17:05 11 Sep 08

brundle thankyou very much i had missed a crucial part of the webpage & you helped me identify it so iam greatfull to you
Thankx

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Samsung Galaxy Book review: Hands-on with Samsung’s high-end hybrid

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is probably one of the best bank ads we’ve seen

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple