Microsoft T Shirt

Xp_4_Me 21:06 04 Nov 04

Does any one know where i can get a microsoft t shirt with certified on it or somthing to do with xp?????

Ben

Jackcoms 21:09 04 Nov 04

Having bought the product/s you now want the T-shirt as well????

Come on!! Just how much more do you want to line Bill's pockets?

And you want the word 'certified' on it as well?

Hmmm??

sean-278262 22:32 04 Nov 04

a local t shirt shop will gladly print your chosen design and for a tenth of the price gates would ask. why would you want one?

I cant believe that you would want a Microsoft t-shirt it baffles the mind.

josie mayhem 22:59 04 Nov 04

prehaps xp-4-me is really old bill gates himself doing some market research?

What better way, to find out weather a product would sale and how many of us would likley counterfit it?

Mind you if you buy some of bill's software that designs a iron on transfer, he might just about let you get away with copy rights problems,

That is of course weather you aren't bill himself!

spuds 23:08 04 Nov 04
  gudgulf 23:22 04 Nov 04

I beleive that the latest version of the "Longhorn" T-shirt is being released next year with the sleeves missing.Apparentlty the team working on the sleeves were diverted to fixing holes in the previous XP T-shirt.

I have it on good authority that the sleeves will be released as a free sew-on patch some time after the original T-shirt release.

Apologies in advance for my poor sense of humour!!!!!!

_plAsma 23:26 04 Nov 04

erm, you want a t-shirt saying that your certified by microsoft then, well are you actually certified by microsoft?!

Salinger 23:31 04 Nov 04

OMG!!

sean-278262 23:36 04 Nov 04

Dont forget they will be beta testing the new underwear soon after the longhorn t-shirt expect the full outfit by 2025 for a little under the measley sum of $10000.

spuds 23:49 04 Nov 04

You will find some Microsoft T-shirts and other Microsoft items here click here

david.h 15:30 05 Nov 04

sad

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…