Microsoft Spyware

kenneth-204108 09:53 02 Aug 05

I kept getting a message saying that my spyware needed updating and I wrent through the procedures as laid down. The programme was updated according to the information on the screen. However, when I logged on again,I still got the message to update. Eventually, it disapeared from my computer.
Can somebody please tell me how to get it back?,
Thanks in anticipation,
KWPearson

rawprawn 10:02 02 Aug 05

Do you mean the whole program disappeared from your computer? Look in Add/Remove software,uninstall it, redownload and reinstall.

spuds 10:20 02 Aug 05

If you mean the message, then this an oddity with the latest beta version. Ignore it. If you mean the whole program, then do what rawprawn suggests. You may also find that the updates keep refering back to a previous download stage, again another beta addity, ignore it.

J B 20:13 02 Aug 05

I'm not actually sure what you mean by disapppear but if updating is the problem, have a look at this, it might help. click here

J.B.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…