Microsoft Security Codes

goonerjlf 15:32 03 Jan 07

If sites like Limewire display downloadable programs such as Microsoft Office XP Pro, is there any simple way around the 25 digit code Microsoft require after installation?

rawprawn 16:01 03 Jan 07

Unless Windows XP is sold with a genuine authentication code, it is illegal.

Belatucadrus 16:03 03 Jan 07

click here

See "Forbidden territory"

"'Cracks' or copyright infringement - we do not permit the posting of information that will enable other people to use pirated software or to evade the copyright laws. Please do not post serial numbers or CD keys, or links to sites that contain file-sharing software or such information."

You're asking for instructions for software theft and it's not going to happen here.

PaulB2005 16:31 03 Jan 07

Do some people have no shame?

birdface 19:17 03 Jan 07

If there was a way of not paying your Income Tax or TV license,Would you not try to find it,

PaulB2005 06:39 04 Jan 07

Depends if it was evasion or avoidance. Still hardly a defence for theft now is it?

birdface 10:59 04 Jan 07

Let those who have never done it cast the first stone,

Pine Man 11:15 04 Jan 07

I accept that Forum rules forbid advice on software 'theft' for very good reason BUT enough from you hypocrites. I bet there aren't many out there who haven't got some software on their box that isn't a little bit dodgy!

PaulB2005 11:43 04 Jan 07

Pine Man - speak for yourself. All bought and paid for and legit here. Don't tar everyone else with your own brush.

SB23 11:47 04 Jan 07

Same with me, all legit and paid for, if not a freebie, and you all know I like the freebies, lol.

birdface 11:54 04 Jan 07

So none of you pinched apples of trees when you were younger,Thinking about it probably not,Probably to busy on your computers,all computers are normally sold with Microsoft or others already installed,So if that same computer has two or three different owners,Microsoft want paid two or three different times,Who is stealing off who,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…