microsoft professional service pack 3

billyjo 1 10:20 10 Mar 08

I click on automatic updates and it downloads them except for service pack 3.It keeps asking me to insert office professional 2003 disc before it will install the download.I do not have this disc,any suggestions ?
thank you Billyjo

Pamy 10:30 10 Mar 08

Ignore it, if you do not have Office 2003

birdface 14:19 10 Mar 08

It looks as though you may not have a legal copy of office on board.

birdface 21:37 10 Mar 08

Hi,Your reply. i bought my pc from mesh computers and installed is windows xp home edition so I know it is genuine !!!! billyjo 1 ps I also have the recovery disc. Hi Billy you have to put your reply's on here so others can give you the proper advice.Now your best bet would be to get on to mesh computers and get them to verify that you have a genuine copy of Office on board.You XP Disc does not usually cover you for Office as this is normally added with another disc.I am not 100% sure on this so maybe someone else will be able to give you the correct information. There have been another 2 or 3 threads on here in the last couple of weeks with the same problem.I am sorry that I said that you may not have a legal copy of office on your computer.I think that maybe I should have worded it differently.

Pamy 12:52 11 Mar 08

I think you are talking about two differet programs. Windows XP home (the operating system) and Office 2003( a separate office program). First off, do you have office 2003 installed on your computer?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…