Microsoft PowerPoint - Help please

Shikaree 18:53 PM 24 Feb 13

Hi Folks,

Can someone please help me to add Music to PowerPoint Slides so that when I add it to an ATTACHMENT and send it to friends by e-mail & they will be able to hear the Music

My friends have told me that they can open the Attachment but there is no music in it.

Please HELP!

Zak 19:52 PM 24 Feb 13

It looks like you have "linked" and not embedded the audio files.

Extract from PowerPoint 2010 Help file:

"Considerations for linking or embedding When your presentation contains linked video or audio files, if it is possible, it is a good idea to embed them instead. Embedding media files will guarantee their playback, but will also make the presentation file significantly larger. Linking files will allow you to change or update the media file. However, it is not possible to optimize linked video or audio files for compatibility."

Zak 19:55 PM 24 Feb 13
  Shikaree 21:43 PM 24 Feb 13

Zak,

Thanks very much for your prompt reply.

Sorry, I should have mentioned it earlier, I have iMac27. Earlier on when I in added Music and sent it to myself it worked. But lately it doesn't.

I'll embed it.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites