Microsoft Powerpoint - Choice of a digital camera

bloggs52 11:24 20 Apr 03

I am going to buy a digital camera for use in creating presentations using powerpoint. Will there be any problems if I choose a mid-range camera say with about 3 mp costing about £300, or do I need a higher specification ?

BrianW 11:42 20 Apr 03

Choose a camera with a high quality lens and you will probably do OK with a 2mp camera. Having said that, if you can get a good lens and 3mp for the money, that's the way to go. Read some of the reviews in Digital Photography and other photo mags as well as those in computing mags and you should get a good, balanced view.

Patr100 16:25 20 Apr 03

You certainly won't need a higher spec for on-screen display in Powerpoint. Far, Far less in fact. £300 will buy you a decent camera so you can use it for prints at the higher resolution as well.

anchor 17:19 20 Apr 03

Here is a review of the Kodak DX4330; this camera received best-buy in a UK PC magazine ealier this year.

click here

£199 at Amazon click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…