microsoft pictures of earth ??

Ikelos 19:14 26 Jul 06

hi, a couple of days ago someone posted the address of the microsoft version of google earth, been through loads of posts but can not find it, could someone please post the link ..thank you

GANDALF <|:-)> 19:18 26 Jul 06
  Ikelos 19:20 26 Jul 06

thank you very much...you no doubt have more brain cells than me..nice one

GANDALF <|:-)> 19:21 26 Jul 06

...too quick...and here for piccies... click here

Al94 19:27 26 Jul 06

The quality of the images especially where "birds eye view" is available is amazing, here's our local marina click here

Totally-braindead 19:40 26 Jul 06

Very cool I added it into my favourites. The Google Earth pics of where I live were poor these were a vast improvement.

€dstowe 20:06 26 Jul 06

'Twas I

click here

I use it a lot checking up places I've visited to see how they've changed - especially the bird's ey views.

€dstowe 20:07 26 Jul 06

ey = eye

GANDALF <|:-)> 20:15 26 Jul 06

This is much better than Google's offering at least in the places that I have looked.

G

€dstowe 20:27 26 Jul 06

Definitely - and much better than the NASA effort as well.

Al94 20:48 26 Jul 06

And the most amazing thing is viewing from the different angles, you get the correct perspective from four different angles, obviously photographed at different times, our local Asda has a market in the carpark on Wednesday mornings, from one angle the market is there, from the others it isn't!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…