//some 3rd party need geo

MICROSOFT PICTURE IT PRO MULTIPLE EMAIL ATTACHMENT

rotormota 07:16 25 Mar 05

Hi,

Anyone know how to attach multiple photos in an email using Microsoft Picture It?

I can do one easily enough but is there a way of placing lots of photos on one email rather than sending one photo per email?

Cheers.
Adzam.

Yoda Knight 09:40 25 Mar 05

No idea about Picture It... why dont you just attach them to a normal email ?

Minkey1 11:31 25 Mar 05

I use Picture It regularly. It came as part of a Works Suite and tho I've long since junked the rest of it, I've installed Picture It on every machine I've had since, and this is after using other editors up to and including the mighty Photoshop. It doesn't try to impose it's own file association, it has the easiest red eye removal tool I've seen, and allows printing at whatever size you need. I've found this invaluable for such as CD/DVD covers.

Anyway, to answer the point - PI is a photo editor. It does give you the option from it to email one pic, but afer editing you'd normally save your photos in e.g. My Pictures, then email 1 or as many as you want at a time from there, as Yoda has said.

Mike

rotormota 12:33 25 Mar 05

Hi & thanks for your responses.

The huge bonus with MPit is that it compresses the photos for emailing better than any other editor I've seen & without any loss of quality. This of course makes it incredibly quick to send full size images even with my dial up connection.

Unfortunately it does seem that it is only possible to do one at a time which is a tad tedious if I want to send a batch to someone!

Cheers again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…