Microsoft Outlook where do you get it

golfpro 18:51 24 Mar 03

I need to install M/S outlook to run a softwear package for my mobile phone, is it freeware or do I have to buy it? by the way my OS is M/S XP home.

PA28 18:55 24 Mar 03

You mortgage your house and buy Microsoft Office - Outlook is part of it. Outlook as freeware? - you'll have Bill Gates turning in his grave!!!!

woodchip 19:09 24 Mar 03

Just load Internet Explorer from the Windows setup files and OE should load it should be Control Panel Add Remove\Windows Setup tab. if not you can load from a Magazine CD like "PC plus"

anchor 19:34 24 Mar 03

I never knew that MS Outlook, (as opposed to MS Outlook Express, which is a part of Internet Explorer), was ever given away free.

For some time it has only been a part of the MS Office suite. I seem to recall that in the past it could be bought as a separate item, but no longer.

If you are a student or teacher, (or have someone in the family who is), then you could buy MS Office with a student license, which costs very much less.
click here

powerless 19:39 24 Mar 03

click here for 109 Dollars.

So you can buy it seperate of the office suit.

anchor 19:53 30 Mar 03

Powerless is correct. Here is the UK site for Outlook
click here

Price is £99.99, (don`t know if that includes VAT, not do I know why the UK price is so much higher than in the USA -- perhaps someone can explain.)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now