Microsoft outlook problem.

Fred the flour grader 21:59 24 Aug 04

Hi guys, I have used Outlook express as my E Mail program since I got my computer 5years ago. My wife has been given a course from work called ECDL (European Computer Driving License). She was told to use Microsoft Outlook for the course.
I have obtained Microsoft Office XP to use while she does the course.(this has Outlook on)
She has to put a signiture on a task on a E Mail for a task, using the signature button on a toolbar. Problem is the button ain;t there.
After much frustration, I think I have found a reason. Every time I click new mail message, it is going to (draft, Microsoft word). It's not just using the Outlook toolbars/program to write the message.
any help greatly recieved.

GibsonSt19 22:01 24 Aug 04

I'm sure you meant to say purchased :)

VoG II 22:03 24 Aug 04

Tools/Options/Mail Format. Untick the option to use Word.

Fred the flour grader 22:30 24 Aug 04

Thanks a lot VOG, your help is greatly appreciated. I have used this forum for ages now, but am still amazed at how helpful and quick people like you are.
Thanks again....Fred.

GibsonSt19.....thanks for reminding me, i had forgotten to bill the wife for it. :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…