microsoft outlook emails

0000jb0000 17:14 06 Feb 11

old laptop was windows xp and i got my emails through outlook express (blueyonder a/c). new laptop has windows 7 so i am trying to receive my emails through microsoft outlook. i have to click send/rec (doesnt come through automatically) then have to enter password (and save in list) then i get error 0x800CCC92 verify user name and password. have to go to tools- email a/cs- view or change-. my user name and password is correct. test settings- which comes through 'completed successfully' then back to send and rec and emails come through. but have to do this every time . whats the problem help !!!!!

Woolwell 17:36 06 Feb 11

Which version of Outlook?

Cable customer?

Ensure that your account is correctly set up see click here

Forum Editor 17:59 06 Feb 11

so i am trying to receive my emails through microsoft outlook."

Outlook isn't anything to do with Windows 7 - it's part of Microsoft Office. Have you set up an automatic send and receive interval in Outlook?

In Outlook 2010 go to Options in the file menu and select the 'Advanced' Tab. Scroll down to the 'Send and Receive' section and click on the 'Send/Receive' button.

Make sure there's a tick in the box next to 'Schedule an automatic send and receive every' and then select an interval. The default interval is 30 minutes.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5