Microsoft Outlook

Pernambuco 16:38 08 May 03

As a newcomer to Outlook, I already have a number of sub folders for my e-mail ie inbox, outbox, sent items etc. However, I have two e-mail addresses. Can I set up similar sub-folders for my second address?

Can I duplicate all that I have already in the way of sub folders so that I can see and send messages in either e-mail? I am connected to Broadband and would love to have incoming messages pop up on either address. I have purchased an Outlook book and tried the PC Advisor help-line without success. Am I asking the impossible?

This is what I would like to see:

mailbox 1

rawprawn 16:48 08 May 03

I think so, but it will be interesting to find out.

©®@$ђ 17:00 08 May 03

other alternative is as follows:

When you set up an e-mail address in Outlook Express, you can select whether to look for new messages for that mailbox when you click the Send and Receive button. You can configure Outlook Express to check as many e-mail addresses as you like

to control send and recieve function

Choose Accounts from the Tools menu. The Internet Accounts window will open.
Click the Mail tab. This will show you any e-mail accounts that are currently set up in Outlook Express

Click the account (mailbox) you want to configure from the window that pops up.
Click the Properties button.
Uncheck the Include this account when doing a full Send and Receive box

Click OK.
Click the Close button.Outlook will no longer check that mailbox when the Send and Receive button is pressed

to check a particular mailbox for new messages

If a mailbox is not checked automatically by the Send and Receive button, choose Send and Receive from the Tools menu and select the account you wish to check from the menu that pops up. Outlook will check that mailbox for new messages.

how to send a message from a particular mailbox
Unless you choose which mailbox to use when sending a message, Outlook Express will send it using the default account (mailbox). To send using a different account (mailbox) choose Send Message Using from the File menu and choose the account (mailbox) you wish to use from the menu that pops up. This option is only available from the New Message window, or if you are replying to or forwarding a message

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…