Microsoft Outlook 2000

KAI 19:39 06 Sep 05

hi, i've just recently changed from using Outlook Express to Outlook 2000, no problem with that, but when I exit Outlook i get a message asking if i want to disconnect from tiscali Broadband, It's more anoying than anything.
I've been through everything I can think of to see if there is a box needs ticking.It didn't happen with Outlook Express and I've made Outlook the default mail program.
I run
XP
have Tiscali broadband with Sagem 800 usb modem adsl

AndySD 19:49 06 Sep 05

Open Outlook go Tools then Options choose the Mail Setup tab

KAI 14:03 07 Sep 05

Hi, I've tried that but cannot see what I'm supposed to tick, I've unticked and ticked just about every box I've come accross in options accounts and customize and still when ever I exit Outlook it asks if I want to disconnect ( if I'm connected at the time)from tiscali broadband.
I know i only have to click no but its bugging me what is cousing it.

Kai

KAI 14:31 07 Sep 05

hi, have just put tick in box for checking mail every so often ( time to be set to what ever you want) and found that now the message does not appear ( well not up to now and I've tried it several times) Thanks for the reply anyway.

kai

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…