Microsoft Outlook 2000

Toria 14:37 15 Nov 03

I use Microsoft Outlook for my e-mail but my soon would also like to use it, we use the same computer. Can anyone advise me how I go about setting it up?

Diodorus Siculus 15:25 15 Nov 03

click here

click here

click here

Some of these might be helpful to you.

Jimsplan 17:52 20 Nov 03

I am running AOL 8 BB + XP home and would like to be able to use Outlook for some E-mails now I believe there is a conflict with AOl and Microsoft Outlook as if I try to send a Outlook E-mail I always get the message ISP cannot be found with some error messages hoe can I open a Account independent of AOL and would it be free
thanks in anticipation , Travelman.

Jester2K II 17:53 20 Nov 03

Start a new thread please.

Djohn 17:57 20 Nov 03

As Jester2K II says, better to start your own thread, rather than interupt someone else's, but to answer your question. You can't use outlook with AOL, they are not compatible. j.

FRANKMAC 18:46 20 Nov 03

Yes you can have more then one user for Outlook, check out the Help, for .....Add a user profile This will show you how to set up more than one profile.
Good luck

Cretin07 11:24 21 Nov 03

outlook 2002? did that come with office xp? mine did and you cant set up seperate ones. well as far as i know. i cant set up seperate ones, or passworded settings.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…